by Julia Wilson and Grace Clark
1. You get up close and personal with a squirrel.
Rumor has it that one stole a piece of pizza right from a student’s hands.
2. You eat Bettye’s cookies more than once a week.
They’re better than your Grandma’s.
3. The activity you get most competitive in is playing foursquare.
You are recruited Division 1 foursquare for college.
4. You have rolled down South Lawn more than once.
Or maybe you just slid on the Student Council Slip n’ Slide.
5. You think some alumni are still students.
They’re always here.
6. You religiously follow @GSculinart on Instagram.
Smokin’ Sean can cook up some good fried rice.
7. You’re confident that you and your friends are the last people on earth to use a film camera and lab.
But it is so cool, you wouldn’t have it any other way.
8. When you find a “Mind the Light” sticker from 10 years ago on your dorm room light switch.
They are everywhere.
9. You don’t “step on the circle” because it’s bad luck.
You also have searched for the steam tunnels and gone ghost hunting in Tate House.
10. Either you or one of your friends has dressed up as your teacher for Halloween.
Ralph Lelii and Travis are popular choices.